Providing 5-Star-Rated Surgical & Orthodontic Care Since 2002
When your jaws don’t align well, numerous uncomfortable or even painful symptoms can result. Dr. Dailey is a highly experienced jaw specialist and Poquoson and Hampton orthodontist, offering surgical orthodontics as a treatment option for numerous symptoms, including…
- Chronic headaches
- Chronic jaw pain or jaw joint pain
- Chronic mouth breathing or dry mouth
- TMJ pain / TMD pain
- Breathing problems while asleep (sleep apnea)
- Difficulty chewing, biting, or swallowing
- Difficulty closing lips completely
- Excessive wearing of the teeth
- Open bite (i.e., space left between your upper & lower teeth when your mouth is closed)
- Uneven facial appearance from the front or side
- Receding chin or protruding jaw
- Facial injury or birth defects
Orthodontic surgery can help you to chew, speak, and breathe better. Frequently, it can also help to enhance your appearance. If you believe that you or your child may benefit from orthodontic surgery, aka orthognathic surgery, then schedule a free consultation with Dr. Dailey, our jaw specialist, and Poquoson and Hampton orthodontist.
Schedule Your Free Assessment with Our Poquoson & Hampton Orthodontist for Surgical Orthodontics
To learn more about how we can help you with experienced surgical orthodontics, contact us and request your complimentary Dailey Orthodontics Smile Assessment. During your no-obligation assessment, you will receive a tour of our orthodontic office, a complete exam with x-rays, and a comprehensive treatment consultation with Dr. Curtis Dailey. During your consultation, Dr. Dailey will educate you on all your treatment options, including surgical options, and will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have.
Come experience Dailey Orthodontics! You will see for yourself that our Poquoson and Hampton orthodontist specializes in surgical orthodontics in Hampton, VA, Poquoson, VA, Newport News, VA, Yorktown, VA, Gloucester, VA, Smithfield, VA, Carlton, VA, Grafton, VA, Seaford, VA and Tabb, VA – and we do it with a smile! Call 757.279.7198 or click here to schedule your appointment today!